We are hiring – Senior Exhibition Sales & Sponsorship Executive
Position: Sales & Sponsorship Manager Neighbourhood Retailer brand portfolio
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Neighbourhood Retailer magazine
Neighbourhood Retailer Summit and the annual
Neighbourhood Retailer Awards
Neighbourhood Retailer is the biggest and most successful brand in the food and drink industry in Northern Ireland.
The magazine title is a clear market leader and the brand portfolio includes online, digital editions, annual industry awards and the new Neighbourhood Retailer Summit launching in Spring 2018.
We currently wish to recruit a top class sales professional to lead this brand and all its platforms.
Penton Publications Ltd is Northern Ireland’s leading publishing and exhibition group (see: www.pentongroup.com)
Building upon a track record of award winning success over the last twenty one years, Penton Publications Ltd has continued to grow and develop its magazine, exhibitions, conference, online and awards portfolio.
Sales Territory: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Purpose of Job: Generating advertising and sponsorship revenues for new and existing direct and advertising agency clients in order to achieve personal and overall magazine targets. This is a ’hands on’ selling job.
Key Responsibilities :-
- To identify and develop new business opportunities from the core advertiser base as well as all potential new advertisers from your given terriority or client list.
- To meet agreed targets set on a consistent basis within the sales policy parameters set (e.g. minimum rate).
- To offer clients a total group sell, eg, print, online, digital, sponsorships, exhibitions to best achieve their objectives
- To prepare proposals and client correspondence.
- To develop and deliver presentations to clients.
- To contribute to the strategic development of the business.
- To support commercial production.
- To keep abreast of developments in the media and commercial advertising sectors.
- To support other members of the sales team as and when required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a media sales or similar environment.
- Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment.
- The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling advertising for a leading portfolio of magazines.
- Development and progression within the company is a realistic goal within a short period of time for the successful candidate.
Excellent package and career prospects £40k OTE + car and benefits
Please send your cv to
38 Heron Road
Sydenham Business Park
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org