Are you ready for a new challenge in 2017?
Penton Exhibitions Ltd is on the move in 2017 looking for new talent to join the team as we build the business and launch new products.
We currently wish to recruit a top class Senior Exhibition Sales & Sponsorship Executive.
Penton Exhibitions Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading exhibition company’s with a proven track record of success over the last 23 years. See www.pentongroup.com
The company’s strong brand focus is across numerous sectors including weddings, fashion, hospitality, tourism, food & drink, B2B etc covering print, online, digital, social media, exhibitions, conferences and awards.
Due to a period of award winning growth and a new launch for 2017 we now wish to make this appointment in January 2017.
The successful candidate will be a top level sales professional with a proven track record of success in a direct sales environment. A real self-starter with loads of enthusiasm, drive and tenacity.
Location – Belfast
Sales territory – Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland
Reporting to – Sales & Marketing Director
Purpose of job – Generating revenue from selling exhibition space and sponsorship, plus associated advertising platforms
Key Responsibilities –
- To ensure personal sales targets are achieved
- To identify new business opportunities
- To prepare professional prospects and sell directly by telephone and field sales
- To contribute to the profitable development of the business
- To achieve weekly KPI’s
Candidate Profile –
- Customer focused with a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a media or direct selling role
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a competitive environment
- Target driven, highly motivated and results orientated
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to nurture relationships with existing clients, plus cold call and develop new business are all essential
- Be prepared to work outside 9am-5pm as and when required
- Be prepared to travel throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and attend relevant functions as and when required
Salary £35k OTE + car + benefits and excellent career prospects
Please send – CV and full career details to
The HR Manager
Penton Exhibitions Ltd
38 Heron Road
Sydenham Business Park
Or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications 20th January 2017.