Exciting Opportunity in a leading media company…
Senior Sales Executive/ Wedding Journal Brand Portfolio
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Advertising Sales & Sponsorship Executive for The Wedding Journal Brand. The successful candidate will work across the brand on a multitude of platforms including Ireland’s Wedding Journal Magazine, Weddingjournalonline.com and The Wedding Journal Show.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within Ireland’s leading publishing and exhibition group, and a brand that continues to develop and grow throughout Ireland.
Ireland’s Wedding Journal Magazine
Established in 1994, Wedding Journal is Ireland’s highest selling bridal magazine, outselling its nearest competitor by 3 to 1. The Wedding Journal brand has been a success story over the last 24 years.
Published quarterly and sold throughout Ireland, Wedding Journal has been voted Ireland’s Magazine of the Year three times in the last ten years.
Wedding Journal Online
Provides a digital platform with over 520,000 unique visitors and over 1.2 million-page views.
Social – Wedding Journal social following reaches a massive 360,000 including Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
E-Database – Wedding Journal boasts a e-database for Irish Brides to be of over 24,000.
The Wedding Journal Show
Completing the successful Wedding Journal brand, The Wedding Journal Show – which was launched 22 years ago – is Ireland’s leading bridal exhibition and is the ultimate must-stop wedding destination for any couple planning their wedding.
With four national consumer exhibitions per year in Belfast and Dublin, an award winning magazine and supporting website, Wedding Journal is synonymous with quality and innovation in the Irish marketplace. Bringing in a footfall of 10,000 visitors per show.
These brand platforms stretching across print, online and face-to-face provide a massive unrivalled targeted reach for the bridal industry.
Due to a period of award winning growth the company wishes to make a new appointment to add to an already highly successful team.
Reporting to – Sales & Marketing Director
Key Responsibilities: –
- To meet agreed targets on a consistent basis across all elements of the brand
- To ensure the companies sales strategy is adhered to
- To offer clients total group sell, e.g. print, digital, sponsorships, exhibitions etc. to best achieve their objectives
- To achieve ‘new business’ development sales targets
- To contribute to the profitable development of the business
- To keep abreast of developments in the media and commercial advertising sectors
- Customer focused with a proven track record of success
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a media sales or similar environment
- Target driven, highly motivated and results orientated
- Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business
- Understanding of the media and advertising sectors
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The position offers excellent career prospects and personal development opportunities with one of Ireland’s top media brands
Salary £35k OTE (+) car (+) benefits
Please send CV & full career details to: firstname.lastname@example.org