Position – Digital Marketing Manager
2021 brings new opportunities as Penton Media evolves into Digital First.
With the complete transformation of all titles, Penton Media Group has successfully pivoted the brands to digital platforms, backed by weekly communications via branded newsletter’s reaching the relevant audiences – immediately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. The right candidate will have infectious enthusiasm and real passion for the business, an ideas’ person with loads of drive and get up and go.
- Plan and execute all wed, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage all website content
- Maintain and grow our targeted social media audiences
- Measure and report performance on all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Collaborate with the sales teams to optimize revenue streams
- Collaborate with editorial and sale on all database management
- Bring new and creative growth strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- 3+ year of marketing experience in similar environment
- Demonstrate a draive and passion for the position
- Experience in SEO/SEM marketin database
- Knowledge reporting via Google Analytics
- Experience setting up and optimising Google AdWord campaigns
- Knowledge using MailChimp
- Content creation skills – video editing/animation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a hand’s on position, in what can sometimes be a highly challenging atmosphere, so the ability to get on with other team members and flourish under pressure is essential.
This is a big job with big demands, and is a chance to make a real difference taking the company to a new level.
To apply for this role please send your full cv and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – 21st December 2020