Position – Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to – Company Directors
Background of Company – Penton Media Group is Northern Ireland’s leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company. Established in 1994 the company has a varied and highly successful and extensive brand portfolio across print, online, digital, exhibitions and events.
2021…Brings a host of new opportunities as Penton Media evolves into Digital First.
With the complete transformation of all titles, Penton Media Group has successfully pivoted the brands to digital platforms, backed by weekly communications via branded newsletter’s reaching the relevant audiences,
Immediately and efficiently!
Aims & responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain and grow our social media presence
- Provide/oversee quality content for all sites
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Bring new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with our sales team to optimize revenue streams and databases
- Collaborate with our editorial and sales on ALL database management
- Degree in digital marketing or related field
- Proven experience working in digital marketing
- Demonstrate a drive and passion for the position
- Experience in SEO/SEM marketing database
- Knowledge reporting via Google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWord campaigns
- Knowledge using Mail Chimp
- Skills in video editing /animation and creating gifs
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
The successful candidate will have infectious enthusiasm and real passion for the business, an ideas’ person with loads of drive and get up and go.
This is a hand’s on position, in what can sometimes be a highly challenging atmosphere, so the ability to get on with other team members and flourish under pressure is essential.
This is a big job with big demands, and is a chance to make a real difference taking the company to a new level.
Only those with 3 years’ experience in a similar environment and can demonstrate a highly successful career to date need apply.
Excellent benefits (+) excellent career prospects
Please send your CV or any questions to
The HR Director
38 Heron Road
Sydenham Business Park
Belfast BT3 9LE