Position: Editor – Print & Digital – Wedding Journal Brand
Background – The Penton Media Group is Northern Ireland’s leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
Established in 1994 the company has a varied and highly successful brand portfolio across print, digital, conference, exhibitions and events.
During 2020, Penton Media has pivoted to be a digital first business.
There has been a highly successful transformation of all brands to digital magazines, virtual events and weekly communications by way of weekly e newsletters to the specialist target markets, backed by extensive strategic social media.
Brief – We are looking for to whom this role is more than just employment.
The successful candidate will show commitment, have a good sense of what makes exceptional, informative and engaging copy.
The Editor of the Wedding Journal Brand will be comfortable planning, co ordinating and juggling all the moving parts of the publication, web site, social platforms and events.
- To provide relevant and informative content, ensuring all published content
- Meets quality standards
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure all copy is accurate and cohesive
- Improving digital content and artwork, sound, or video
- Monitor and report on statistics and traffic
- Work with Digital marketing manger to increase data bases and traffic
- Keep track on new developments in digital technology
- Play a senior role in brand events
- The most important requirement of this role is a creative mind.
- Will display excellent writing and communication skill.
- Will have an understanding of the commercial challenges of the Brand.
- Proven experience as a Print and Digital editor.
- Drive and ambition to ensure the Wedding Journal Brand remains the no.1 brand in its field.
- Solid experience with digital technology /digital editing and video production.
- Attention to detail.
- To represent the Brand at functions and events both north and south of Ireland
To apply for this role please send your full cv and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you; see www.pentongroup.com
- The position offers excellent career prospects and personal development opportunities within Northern Ireland’s top independent media company.
- Excellent salary and benefits
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications –21st December 2020